hermana kucera

a little site dedicated to our favorito emily kucera

Monday, August 28, 2006

Another day in Argentina by Hermana Kucera


Emily sent more pictures. It's truly a miracle. While I'm here at home watching reruns of "The Office", my sister is in Argentina, trapsing around, loving almost every minute of a life that is quenched in service.








darling emily and her companion - where's the sunscreen people?!
well - maybe they aren't so serious..... :) i love this girl - whoever she is!!! :)
check out the sexy emily.


is that one of those stray dogs you're talking about? they look pretty harmless to me.





don't cry for me argentina - the truth is i've never left you... la la la LAAAAA LAAAAA la la la LAAAAA LAAAAA




emily's zone - darling missionaries of the Lord. :)














what in the crap. is that for real? is that in your apartment? can you say spider-iffic?!

















Isn't she beautiful. I'm yelling at her the moment she comes home - it doesn't look like she's putting on enough sunscreen. Enjoy! I didn't know they had corn in Argentina. Looks good. EMILY - START PUTTING ON MORE SUNSCREEN OR ELSE! (want me to say that in spanish? "a la sunscreen or elso!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home